The following section describes the procedure installation WINDOWS 98 drivers for FB1603B.
1. Under Windows 98, Click Control Panel, then Add New Hardware.
2. Windows will start to search for new drivers for the Ethernet controllers, In the Add New Hard Wizard, click Next button.
3. Now, Select No, I want to select the hardware form list, and click Next button.
4. Select Network adapters and click Next button.
5. Select specify the path of the drivers and then click next button.
6. Select LAN9000 Ethernet Adapter (ISA) device then click OK.
7. After files copying is done, click Finish and restart the computer when prompted.